I am finding that some of my clients are not properly washing their clothes or don’t know how to care for their delicate’s. Although we think that just by tossing our clothes in the wash everything will come out clean, but actually we might be doing more harm than good. The way we wash our clothes can affect many aspects of the garment! Following these tips below will not only extend the life of your clothes, but it will also keep the colors vibrant, keep there shape and avoid fiber damage that will save you money!
Below are seven ways to extend the life of your garments so they always look new:
- READ the care instruction on all your clothes.
- Use delicate detergents like Woolite Extra Delicate Care. (available for dark’s too)
- Clothes that require gentle care need to be washed on delicate or the hand wash cycle of your washing machine.
- Turn your jeans/pants/shorts inside out or those garments that have lace, bows, sequins, ties or designs on them.
- Hang dry your delicate clothes.
- Separate your delicate clothes; for example all whites together and dark’s wash alone.
So the next time you wash your jeans, bras, silk shirts or favorite sweaters keep these tips in mind so your clothes will continue to look as Fabulous as you!!Read More