Fashionality got the opportunity to do another event with the LOFT!! This time it was at the Oviedo store in the Oviedo Mall, where Kaleigh Semco the store manager helped me put it all together. She reached out to me about a month ago and wanted to collaborate with me on an event that would be fun and informative for her customers. I suggested we do an event on their new spring collection and talk about LOFT’s https://www.loft.com/ jeans. Most of my clients have a hard time finding the “right” fit in jeans based on their body shape. As a personal wardrobe stylist, I want my clients to understand their style and know their shape so they can find jeans that fit, wash and wear well!!!
On Saturday, April 8th from 3-5 pm LOFT hosted an event with me called LOFT Style Social Event where we had a great turn out. With shopping, food and door prizes people were very intrigued to attend the event. I created 4 looks with their “new” spring collection that had women buying several of the pieces from the outfits!! I also discussed the different type of jeans they have, styles and how to care for them. It’s always a pleasure working with the LOFT and stay tuned for my next event with them! I also want to thank my clients for coming out and LOFT for having me as their preferred stylist!
Types of Fit:
- The Modern Fit-Slim through the hips.
- The Curvy Fit-Contoured to flatter hips & thighs.
Style of Jeans:
- Leggings-snug at the waist and streamlined through the hip, thigh and leg.
- Skinny-mid-rise with a slim streamlined fit from hip to hem.
- Skinny crop-it’s a versatile crop mid-rise with a slim streamlined fit.
- Straight-mid-rise with a classic, straight fit from hip to hem.
- Boot-mid-rise, slim through the hips with a close fit at the knee and wider at the leg opening.
- Boyfriend-mid-rise with a relaxed fit and hint of stretch for extra comfort.
Care for your Jeans:
- Don’t wash too often.
- Be gentle-delicate cycle and turn them inside out.
- Hang to dry-heat from the dryer will fade the color faster.
- Try not to dry clean-it weakens the denim fibers and trap odors.
Photos taken by JJ Photography