This package includes Closet Refresh or Wardrobe Styling along with Personal Shopping!
- Determine what garments work best on you and those that don’t.
- Identify your keepers, what to let go and what to donate and what to restyle.
- Create functionality within your closet; using proper hangers, categorizing garments and creating a flow which will make putting outfits together easier.
- Create new and fresh outfit combinations from your current wardrobe.
- Curate looks using your accessories along with your new clothes.
- Educate you on what clothes fit your body type.
- Shop together based on your wardrobe needs and goals.
- Need a new bra too? I’ll fit you in the right size bra and style.
- Create a capsule wardrobe of pieces that will work with all wardrobe styles. (Casual, professional wear, classic and sporty)
- Help you make smart purchases, buying clothes that work for your lifestyle, body shape and style!
LIMITED TIME OFFER PROMOTION ENDS ON 12/31/2023
Thank you House of Hope Orlando for introducing me to one ☝🏻 of Orlando’s most stylish 👠 philanthropist! It was a pleasure working with Jackie Siegel, Queen of Versailles and I got the opportunity to give her wardrobe some ❤️!
This will be a fun and hands-on workshop for teenagers who want to learn how to apply make-up correctly, proper skin care techniques and interactive wardrobe styling ! The workshop with be conducted by one of Orlando’s top make-up artists, Val Mancini and fashion stylists, Christina Marsico!!
Part 1 Make-up lesson by Val, you will need to bring your personal make-up bag. 👇
• Foundation/tinted moisturizer
• Eyebrow powder/pencil
• Eyeliner black/brown pencil
• Eyeshadow at least 3 colors
• Makeup brush set
• Setting powder or spray
Part 2 of the workshop presented by personal wardrobe stylist, Christina will discuss as followed. 👇
• Discuss Fall fashion trends for teens-(2 looks)
• Create a Style board:
a) What is your personal style?
b) How would you like to be styled?
c) What styles are you seeing at school?
• Introduce the fashion app Style Squad
The workshop is $79.00 which includes lunch, personal style board and 1 glamor shot by Tamara Knight Photography!